Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
LED Area Light, 51W, 120-277V, 4000L
- Item # 31A136
- Mfr. Model # DSXW1 LED 20C 700 40K T2M MVOLT DDBXD
- UNSPSC # 39111503
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 13.0 lbs.
- Item LED Building Mounted Area Light
- Watts 51
- Lumens 4000
- Lumens Per Watt 80
- Voltage 120 to 277VAC
- Color Temp. 4000K
- Height 6-2/5"
- Width 10"
- Length 13-3/4"
- Housing Finish Dark Bronze
- Lens Material Acrylic
- Series DSXW1 LED
- CRI 70
- Housing Material Die Cast Aluminum
- Operating Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 50 Degrees C
- Rated Life 100,000 hr.
- Light Distribution Type II Medium
- Recommended Mounting Height 8 to 15 ft.
- Description/Special Features Two Light Engine, 700mA Drive Current
- Standards CSA Certified to US and Canadian Standards
- IP Rating 66
- Includes Surface Mounting Bracket
- Warranty 5 yr.
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes to Reducing Energy Consumption
- Green Certification or Other Recognition DesignLights Consortium (DLC)
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is DesignLights Consortium (DLC).
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.