Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Heavy Duty Fluorescent Fixture, Apertured Reflector Type, 32W Lamp Watts
- Item # 3YA17
- Mfr. Model # AF 2 32 MVOLT GEB10IS
- UNSPSC # 39111501
- Catalog Page # 566
- Shipping Weight 14.94 lbs.
- Item Heavy Duty Fluorescent Fixture
- Lamp Quantity 2
- Lamp Type F32T8
- Lamp Watts 32W
- Fixture Wattage 56W
- Voltage 120 to 277VAC
- Ballast Type Instant Start Electronic
- Ambient Temp. Range 0 Degrees to 104 Degrees F
- Length 48"
- Width 13-3/8"
- Height 6-5/8"
- Lamp Included / Lamp Not Included Lamp Not Included
- Suggested Lamp Item No. Mfr. No. F28T8/XL/SPX41/ECO
- Reflector Type Apertured
- Housing Finish High Gloss Baked White Enamel
- Mounting Individually or in a Row, Direct to Surface or Suspended
- Ballast Quantity 1
- Channel Connector Snap in Turret Housing
- Standards Class P, HPF, Non PCB, UL, CSA Certified, CBM
- Series AF
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr. Limited Warranty
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.