Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemIndustrial Fluorescent Fixture
- Fixture TypeHeavy Duty T8 Series
- Lamp Quantity2
- Lamp TypeF32T8
- Fixture Wattage56
- Lamp Watts32
- Description/Special FeaturesElectronic Ballast
- Ambient Temp. Range0 to 104 Degrees F
- Housing FinishHigh Gloss, Baked White Enamel
- Lamp IncludedNo
- MountingSurface or Suspended
- Reflector TypeApertured
- Ballast Quantity1
- Ballast TypeElectronic
- Channel ConnectorRugged, Heavy Gauge Channel Connector
- Suggested Lamp Item No.2ETU3
- Match CodeF,G
- StandardsUL Listed
Compliance and Restrictions
Displaying repair parts for model: AF 2 32 MVOLT GEB10IS
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
What does that mean and what is the difference ????
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.