Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemIndustrial Fluorescent Fixture
- Fixture TypeGeneral Purpose Standard Series
- Lamp Quantity4
- Lamp TypeF32T8
- Fixture Wattage113
- Lamp Watts32
- Description/Special FeaturesElectronic Ballast, Tandem
- Ambient Temp. Range0 to 104 Degrees F
- Housing FinishHigh Gloss, Baked White Enamel
- Lamp IncludedNo
- MountingIndividually or in a Row, Direct to Surface or Suspended
- Reflector TypeApertured
- Ballast Quantity1
- Ballast TypeElectronic
- Channel ConnectorCombination Screw On Endplate/Channel Connector
- Channel Width9"
- Suggested Lamp Item No.2ETU3
- Match CodeB,E
- StandardsClass P, HPF, Non PCB, UL Listed and CSA Certified
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Also, I need to hang several of these connected in a row. What can I use to connect each end of the fixtures together securely?
What do you recommend?
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.