Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Industrial Fluorescent Fixture, Apertured Reflector Type, 215W Lamp Watts
- Item # 1MZ94
- Mfr. Model # AF 2 96PG 277
- UNSPSC # 39111501
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 39.9 lbs.
- Item Industrial Fluorescent Fixture
- Lamp Quantity 2
- Lamp Type F96T12PG
- Lamp Watts 215W
- Voltage 277
- Ballast Type Magnetic
- Ambient Temp. Range -20 Degrees to 95 Degrees F
- Length 96"
- Width 13-3/8"
- Height 6-5/8"
- Lamp Included / Lamp Not Included Lamp Not Included
- Suggested Lamp Item No. 1F304
- Reflector Type Apertured
- Mounting Surface or Suspended
- Channel Connector Included
- Standards UL
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.