Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Premium Series Fluorescent Fixture, Non-Apertured Reflector Type, 59W Lamp Watts
- Item # 2MZC9
- Mfr. Model # EJS 2 96T8 MVOLT GEB10IS
- UNSPSC # 39111501
- Catalog Page # 684
- Shipping Weight 20.66 lbs.
- Item Premium Series Fluorescent Fixture
- Lamp Quantity 2
- Lamp Type F96T8
- Lamp Watts 59W
- Fixture Wattage 104W
- Voltage 120 to 277VAC
- Ballast Type Electronic
- Ambient Temp. Range 32 Degrees to 104 Degrees F
- Length 96"
- Width 12"
- Height 4-1/4"
- Lamp Included / Lamp Not Included Lamp Not Included
- Suggested Lamp Item No. Mfr. No. F96T8/XL/SP41/WM
- Reflector Type Non-Apertured
- Housing Finish High Gloss Baked White Polyester
- Mounting Individually or in a Row, Direct to Surface or Suspended
- Ballast Quantity 1
- Channel Connector Screw On Endplate
- Channel Width 4-3/8"
- Metal Gauge 20
- Standards Class P, HPF, Non PCB, UL, CSA Certified, CBM, NOM Certified
- Series EJS
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr. Limited Warranty
Compliance and Restrictions
- EJS 2 96T8 MVOLT GEB10IS
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.