Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Housing And Trim, For RT5 Fixtures
- Item # 7AA48
- Mfr. Model # RT5D MVOLT
- UNSPSC # 39111501
- Catalog Page # 691
- Shipping Weight 10.95 lbs.
- ItemHousing And Trim
- Fixture TypeVolumetric Downlight
- Lamp TypeGX24Q-3(4-Pin)
- Lamp Quantity1
- Suggested Lamp Item No.1PHA5
- Lamp Watts32
- Fixture Wattage36
- Description/Special FeaturesHousing and Trim
- StandardsUL Listed
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Lamp Fixtures (3650)
- Ceiling Lighting Fixtures (1456)
- Fluorescent Lighting Fixtures (974)
- Ceiling Fluorescent Fixtures (703)
- Recessed Lighting Fixtures (474)
- Troffer Fixtures (442)
- Troffer Lighting Fixtures (442)
- Troffer Fluorescent Fixtures (277)
- Recessed Fluorescent Fixtures (230)
- Ceiling Lights (203)
- Lighting Fixture Housings (185)
- Lighting Fixture Trim (79)
- Downlights (68)
- Downlight Lighting Fixtures (64)
- Fluorescent Fixture Housings (5)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.