Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
324W, Wet Location Fixture Electronic Program Start Ballast Type, T5HO Lamp Type
- Item # 4VDC6
- Mfr. Model # FHE 654 ND 1/41/2 CS89
- UNSPSC # 39111501
- Catalog Page # 693
- Shipping Weight 26.1 lbs.
- ItemWet Location Fixture
- Fixture TypeHigh Pressure Hose Down
- Lamp Quantity6
- Lamp TypeT5HO
- Lamp Watts54
- Fixture Wattage324W
- Voltage120 to 277
- Description/Special Features6 ft. White Cord, 16/3, No Plug
- Lens TypeAcrylic
- Ballast TypeElectronic Program Start
- Ballast Quantity2
- Hose Down Rating1300 psi
- Housing MaterialFiberglass
- Housing FinishHigh Gloss, Baked White Enamel
- Suggested Lamp Item No.5AE35
- Lamp IncludedNo
- Ambient Temp. Range-20 Degrees to 104 Degrees F
- MountingSurface or Suspension
- IP Rating65, 66, 67
- StandardsUL Listed, cUL Listed to US and Canadian Safety Standard
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.