Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
192W, Wet Location Fixture Electronic Instant Start Ballast Type, T8 Lamp Type
- Item # 4VDC5
- Mfr. Model # FHE 632 ND 2/3 CS89
- UNSPSC # 39111501
- Catalog Page # 693
- Shipping Weight 25.16 lbs.
- ItemWet Location Fixture
- Fixture TypeHigh Pressure Hose Down
- Lamp Quantity6
- Lamp TypeT8
- Lamp Watts32
- Fixture Wattage192W
- Voltage120 to 277
- Description/Special Features6 ft. White Cord, 16/3, No Plug
- Lens TypeAcrylic
- Ballast TypeElectronic Instant Start
- Ballast Quantity2
- Hose Down Rating1300 psi
- Housing MaterialFiberglass
- Housing FinishHigh Gloss, Baked White Enamel
- Suggested Lamp Item No.2ETU3
- Lamp IncludedNo
- Ambient Temp. Range0 Degrees to 104 Degrees F
- MountingSurface or Suspension
- IP Rating65, 66, 67
- StandardsUL Listed, cUL Listed to US and Canadian Safety Standard
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.