Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Fixture, High Bay, 400 W
- Item # 7E916
- Mfr. Model # THP400SA17TB
- UNSPSC # 39111521
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 25.7 lbs.
- ItemHID Fixture
- TypeHigh Bay
- Lamp TypeHPS
- Lamp Watts400
- Fixture Wattage464
- Space to Mtg. Height Ratio1.9
- Light DistributionAdjustable With Multi-Position Legs
- Refractor/Reflector MaterialAnodized Spun Aluminum
- Reflector TypeOpen
- Lamp IncludedNo
- Ambient Temp. Range-22 to 131 Degrees F
- Ballast HousingDie-Cast Aluminum Housing Suitable for Damp Locations
- Suggested Lamp Item No.2V453
- Fixture TypeHID High Bay
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- HID (High-Intensity Discharge) Lighting Fixtures (226)
- High-Bay Lighting Fixtures (225)
- Damp Location Lighting Fixtures (175)
- High-Pressure Sodium Lighting Fixtures (168)
- Warehouse Lighting Fixtures (155)
- High-Pressure Sodium HID Fixtures (149)
- Warehouse HID Fixtures (81)
- High-Bay HID (High-Intensity Discharge) Fixtures (43)
- High-Bay HID Fixtures (43)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.