Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Fixture, High Bay, 250 W
- Item # 7E768
- Mfr. Model # THR 250S PA22 TB
- UNSPSC # 39111521
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 27.95 lbs.
- ItemHID Fixture
- TypeHigh Bay
- Lamp TypeHPS
- Lamp Watts250
- Fixture Wattage300
- Space to Mtg. Height Ratio2
- Refractor/Reflector MaterialAcrylic
- Reflector TypeOpen
- Ambient Temp. Range-22 to 131 Degrees F
- Ballast HousingDie-Cast Aluminum Housing Suitable for Damp Locations
- Suggested Lamp Item No.2V520
- Fixture TypeHID High Bay
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- High-Bay Lighting Fixtures (283)
- HID (High-Intensity Discharge) Lighting Fixtures (224)
- High-Pressure Sodium Lighting Fixtures (168)
- Warehouse Lighting Fixtures (153)
- High-Pressure Sodium HID Fixtures (149)
- Warehouse HID Fixtures (80)
- High-Bay HID (High-Intensity Discharge) Fixtures (43)
- High-Bay HID Fixtures (43)
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.