Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemGarage Light
- Housing MaterialPolycarbonate
- Housing ColorOpaque
- Color Temp.4000K
- Lumens Per Watt69
- Light DistributionSymmetrical
- Temp. Range-20C to 40C
- Rated Life60,000 hr.
- StandardsCSA Certified to UL and C-UL Standards,NOM Certified (see Options),Suitable for Wet Location,Product will be Rated for Damp Location Only When Wall Mounted,IP65 Rated
- Warranty5 Year Limited Warranty
- LED Replacement For175W HPS/MH
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Lamp Fixtures (3428)
- Ceiling Lighting Fixtures (1308)
- LED (Light-Emitting Diode) Lighting Fixtures (1280)
- Wet Location Lighting Fixtures (983)
- Ceiling LED Fixtures (560)
- Strip Lighting Fixtures (349)
- Vapor-Tight Lighting Fixtures (253)
- Damp Location Lighting Fixtures (178)
- Parking Garage Lighting Fixtures (178)
- Surface Mount Lighting Fixtures (156)
- Strip Lighting (120)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.