Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Fluorescent High Bay Fixture, T8,220W
- Item # 6ECL2
- Mfr. Model # FFB164 6 32 T1X20 ACL MVOLT
- UNSPSC # 39111501
- Catalog Page # 693
- Shipping Weight 25.13 lbs.
- ItemFluorescent High Bay Fixture
- Lamp Quantity6
- Lamp TypeT8
- Suggested Lamp Item No.3VK30
- Fixture Wattage220W
- Voltage120 to 277V
- Description/Special FeaturesCold Storage with Heat Slots
- Light DistributionTask
- Reflector TypeApertured
- Reflector MaterialAluminum
- Mounting Height15 to 25 ft.
- Space to Mtg. Height Ratio0.9
- Lamp Watts32W
- Ballast TypeElectronic Instant Start
- Ballast Quantity2
- Housing Material22 ga. Steel
- Housing FinishPolyster Powder Paint
- Lamp IncludedNo
- MountingSuspension by Chain
- Ambient Temp. Range0 Degrees to 104 Degrees F
- StandardsUL Listed 1598, CSA C22.2 No. 250.0-00 Certified, Damp Locations
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.