Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
480W Fluorescent High Bay Fixture, 120 to 277V Voltage, Suggested Lamp Item No. 5AE35
- Item # 6CGC5
- Mfr. Model # IBZ 854 ACRP IMP
- UNSPSC # 39111501
- Catalog Page # 685
- Shipping Weight 19.0 lbs.
- Item Fluorescent High Bay Fixture
- Lamp Quantity 8
- Lamp Type T5HO
- Suggested Lamp Item No. 5AE35
- Fixture Wattage 480W
- Voltage 120 to 277V
- Description/Special Features Heat Slots
- Length 48-1/4"
- Width 24-1/8"
- Height 2-5/8"
- Light Distribution Narrow
- Reflector Type MIRO 4
- Reflector Material Aluminum
- Mounting Height 15 to 25 ft.
- Space to Mtg. Height Ratio 0.9
- Lamp Watts 54W
- Ballast Type Electronic Programmed Rapid Start
- Ballast Quantity 2
- Housing Material 22 ga. Steel
- Housing Finish High Gloss White Baked Enamel
- Lamp Included No
- Mounting Surface or Stem
- Series IBZ
- Ambient Temp. Range 0 Degrees to 104 Degrees F
- Standards UL Listed 1598, CSA 250.0-08 Certified, Damp Locations
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.