Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Fluorescent High Bay Fixture, T5HO, 480W
- Item # 6CGC5
- Mfr. Model # IBZ 854 ACRP IMP
- UNSPSC # 39111501
- Catalog Page # 685
- Shipping Weight 19.0 lbs.
- ItemFluorescent High Bay Fixture
- Lamp Quantity8
- Lamp TypeT5HO
- Suggested Lamp Item No.5AE35
- Fixture Wattage480W
- Voltage120 to 277V
- Description/Special FeaturesHeat Slots
- Light DistributionNarrow
- Reflector TypeMIRO 4
- Reflector MaterialAluminum
- Mounting Height15 to 25 ft.
- Space to Mtg. Height Ratio0.9
- Lamp Watts54W
- Ballast TypeElectronic Programmed Rapid Start
- Ballast Quantity2
- Housing Material22 ga. Steel
- Housing FinishHigh Gloss White Baked Enamel
- Lamp IncludedNo
- MountingSurface or Stem
- Ambient Temp. Range0 Degrees to 104 Degrees F
- StandardsUL Listed 1598, CSA 250.0-08 Certified, Damp Locations
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.