Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemFluorescent High Bay Fixture
- Lamp Quantity6
- Lamp TypeT8
- Suggested Lamp Item No.2ETU3
- Fixture Wattage220W
- Voltage120 to 277V
- Description/Special FeaturesMotion Sensor, Cord and Plug
- Light DistributionNarrow
- Reflector TypeMIRO 4
- Reflector MaterialAluminum
- Mounting Height15 to 40 ft.
- Space to Mtg. Height Ratio1
- Lamp Watts28W
- Ballast TypeElectronic Programmed Start
- Ballast Quantity2
- Housing Material22 ga. Steel
- Housing FinishHigh Gloss White Baked Enamel
- Lamp IncludedNo
- MountingCeiling or Suspended
- Ambient Temp. Range0 Degrees to 104 Degrees F
- StandardsUL Listed 1598, CSA 250.0-08 Certified, Damp Locations
- Green Environmental AttributeProduct Contributes to Reducing Energy Consumption
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionNEMA Premium Rated
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is NEMA Premium Rated.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.