Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Floodlight, 400W Metal Halide, 120 to 277
- Item # 3JXA7
- Mfr. Model # TFL 400M RA2 TB SCWA IS LPI
- UNSPSC # 39111704
- Catalog Page # 708
- Shipping Weight 28.85 lbs.
- Fixture TypeMedium, Pulse Start
- Lamp TypeMetal Halide
- Fixture Wattage400
- Suggested Lamp Item No.3APK3
- Socket TypeMogul
- Light DistributionHoriz. 7x6
- Description/Special FeaturesPulse Start, Integral Slipfitter, Wet Location
- Min. Starting Temp.-20 Degrees F
- MountingIntegral Slipfitter
- Housing MaterialDie Cast Aluminum
- Housing FinishBronze
- Lamp IncludedYes
- StandardsUL Listed, IP65 Rated, Meets Efficiency Standards for EISA Regulations
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: CA.
Displaying repair parts for model: TFL 400M RA2 TB SCWA IS LPI
Alternate Search Terms
- Wet Location Lighting Fixtures (952)
- Outdoor Lighting (699)
- Outdoor Lighting Fixtures (670)
- HID (High-Intensity Discharge) Lighting Fixtures (213)
- Metal Halide Lighting Fixtures (186)
- Metal Halide HID Fixtures (154)
- Floodlight Lighting Fixtures (141)
- Pulse-Start Lighting Fixtures (101)
- HID (High-Intensity Discharge) Floodlights (54)
- Floodlight HID Fixtures (41)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.