Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemMedium Floodlight
- Lamp TypeMetal Halide
- Fixture Wattage250
- Light DistributionVert. 7x6
- Voltage120 to 277V
- Socket TypeMogul
- Description/Special FeaturesPulse Start, Wet Location
- Suggested Lamp Item No.Mfr. No. MVR250/VBU/PA
- Min. Starting Temp.-20 Degrees F
- MountingSteel Yoke
- Housing MaterialDie Cast Aluminum
- Housing FinishBronze
- Lamp Included / Lamp Not IncludedLamp Included
- IP Rating65
- StandardsUL Listed, CSA Standard, NOM Certified, Meets Efficiency Standards for EISA Regulations
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: CA.
- TFL 250M TA2 TB SCWA LPI
Alternate Search Terms
- Wet Location Lighting Fixtures (985)
- Outdoor Lighting (728)
- Outdoor Lighting Fixtures (670)
- HID (High-Intensity Discharge) Lighting Fixtures (215)
- Metal Halide Lighting Fixtures (186)
- Metal Halide HID Fixtures (154)
- Floodlight Lighting Fixtures (140)
- Pulse-Start Lighting Fixtures (101)
- HID (High-Intensity Discharge) Floodlights (54)
- Floodlight HID Fixtures (41)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.