Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Floodlight, 250 W Metal Halide, 120-277V
- Item # 3JXA4
- Mfr. Model # TFL 250M TA2 TB SCWA LPI
- UNSPSC # 39111704
- Catalog Page # 589
- Shipping Weight 29.7 lbs.
- Item Medium Floodlight
- Lamp Type Metal Halide
- Fixture Wattage 250
- Light Distribution Vert. 7x6
- Voltage 120 to 277V
- Socket Type Mogul
- Description/Special Features Pulse Start, Wet Location
- Suggested Lamp Item No. Mfr. No. MVR250/VBU/PA
- Height 16-1/8"
- Width 15-3/4"
- Depth 6-1/8"
- Min. Starting Temp. -20 Degrees F
- Mounting Steel Yoke
- Housing Material Die Cast Aluminum
- Housing Finish Bronze
- Lamp Included / Lamp Not Included Lamp Included
- IP Rating 65
- Standards UL Listed, CSA Standard, NOM Certified, Meets Efficiency Standards for EISA Regulations
- Series TFL
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: CA
Need help finding replacement parts? Please use the list below or call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643)
Alternate Search Terms
- Lamp Fixtures (4111)
- Wet Location Lighting Fixtures (1032)
- Outdoor Lighting (742)
- Outdoor Lighting Fixtures (624)
- HID (High-Intensity Discharge) Lighting Fixtures (215)
- Metal Halide Lighting Fixtures (177)
- Metal Halide HID Fixtures (152)
- Floodlight Lighting Fixtures (138)
- Pulse-Start Lighting Fixtures (96)
- Security Lights (68)
- HID (High-Intensity Discharge) Floodlights (55)
- Floodlight HID Fixtures (41)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.