Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Floodlight, 70 W High Pressure Sodium
- Item # 3GB11
- Mfr. Model # F70SL 120
- UNSPSC # 39111704
- Catalog Page # 711
- Shipping Weight 6.1 lbs.
- ItemMicro Floodlight
- Lamp TypeHigh Pressure Sodium
- Fixture Wattage70
- Light DistributionWide
- Socket TypeMedium
- Description/Special FeaturesWet Location
- Suggested Lamp Item No.Mfr. No. LU70/MED/ECO
- MountingThreaded Knuckle
- Housing MaterialDie Cast Aluminum
- Housing FinishDark Bronze
- Lamp Included / Lamp Not IncludedLamp Included
- IP Rating65
- StandardsUL Listed
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Lamp Fixtures (3600)
- Wet Location Lighting Fixtures (1052)
- Outdoor Lighting (802)
- Outdoor Lighting Fixtures (696)
- HID (High-Intensity Discharge) Lighting Fixtures (224)
- High-Pressure Sodium Lighting Fixtures (167)
- High-Pressure Sodium HID Fixtures (148)
- Floodlight Lighting Fixtures (142)
- Security Lights (70)
- HID (High-Intensity Discharge) Floodlights (55)
- Floodlight HID Fixtures (41)
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
with 1/2” NPS threaded stem.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.