Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Fixture TypeMicro
- Lamp TypeHigh Pressure Sodium
- Fixture Wattage150
- Suggested Lamp Item No.2V713
- Socket TypeMedium
- Light DistributionWide
- Description/Special FeaturesWet Location
- MountingThreaded Knuckle
- Housing MaterialDie Cast Aluminum
- Housing FinishBronze
- Lamp IncludedYes
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: CT.
Alternate Search Terms
- Wet Location Lighting Fixtures (932)
- Outdoor Lighting (688)
- Outdoor Lighting Fixtures (659)
- HID (High-Intensity Discharge) Lighting Fixtures (213)
- High-Pressure Sodium Lighting Fixtures (161)
- High-Pressure Sodium HID Fixtures (143)
- Floodlight Lighting Fixtures (141)
- HID (High-Intensity Discharge) Floodlights (54)
- Floodlight HID Fixtures (41)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
This fixture belongs to Lithonia's Contractor Select line and therefore not a lot of photometric information is published about it. The most that can be provided is that the lamp installed has an average initial lumens of 16,000 and a Mean (Average) Lumens of 14,400. Factoring in a light-loss of about 80%, this results in a light level approximate to a 12,800 Initial Lumens / 11,520 Mean.
Thank You for using Grainger Ask & Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.