Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Fixture, HID, 400 W
- Item # 7E786
- Mfr. Model # TX 400S A23 TB
- UNSPSC # 39111521
- Catalog Page # 680
- Shipping Weight 33.3 lbs.
- ItemHID Fixture
- TypeLow Bay
- Lamp TypeHPS
- Lamp Watts400
- Fixture Wattage464
- Voltage120 to 277
- Space to Mtg. Height Ratio1.6
- Refractor/Reflector MaterialAluminum
- Reflector TypeEnclosed
- Lamp IncludedNo
- Ambient Temp. Range0 to 104 Degrees F
- Mounting Height20'
- Ballast HousingDie-Cast Aluminum Housing Suitable For Damp Locations
- Suggested Lamp Item No.2V453
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Ceiling Lighting Fixtures (1396)
- HID (High-Intensity Discharge) Lighting Fixtures (226)
- Lighting Fixture Housings (192)
- Damp Location Lighting Fixtures (175)
- High-Pressure Sodium Lighting Fixtures (168)
- Warehouse Lighting Fixtures (155)
- High-Pressure Sodium HID Fixtures (149)
- Low-Bay Lighting Fixtures (109)
- Warehouse HID Fixtures (81)
- Ballast Housings (57)
- Low-Bay HID Fixtures (41)
- Low-Bay HID (High-Intensity Discharge) Fixtures (38)
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.