Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Exit Sign w/Emergency Lights, 3W, Grn
- Item # 4ZDA8
- Mfr. Model # LHQM LED G
- UNSPSC # 55121703
- Catalog Page # 604
- Shipping Weight 3.6 lbs.
- Item Exit Sign with Emergency Lights
- Fixture Wattage 3
- Lamp Type LED
- Letter Color Green
- Number of Faces 2
- Housing Color White
- Housing Material Thermoplastic
- Mounting Universal
- Voltage 9.6
- Depth 2-1/2"
- Height 8"
- Width 19-1/4"
- Battery Type Nickel Cadmium
- Operating Temp. Range 50 to 104 Degrees F
- Directional Indicators Field Selectable Chevrons
- Head Lamps Adjustable Yes
- Letter Size 6"
- Includes Ready/Lamp Charge and Switch, 1.5W Per Lamp Head
- Warranty 5 yr.
- Standards OSHA, NOM Certified, NFPA 101, NEC, UL and UL 924
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes to Reducing Energy Consumption
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.