Exit Sign with Battery BackUp, 3.80W, Red
- Item # 4XT48
- Mfr. Model # LX W 3 R EL N
- UNSPSC # 55121704
- Catalog Page # 727
- Shipping Weight 5.75 lbs.
- ItemExit Sign with Battery Back Up
- Fixture Wattage3.80
- Lamp TypeLED
- Letter ColorRed
- Background ColorWhite
- Number of Faces1 or 2
- Housing ColorWhite
- Housing Material20 ga. Steel
- Battery TypeNickel Cadmium
- Emergency Illumination Time90 min.
- Operating Temp. Range32 Degrees to 122 Degrees F
- Directional IndicatorsChevron Directional Knockouts
- Letter Size3/4" Stroke x 6" High
- Optional Guard4YFV2
- IncludesDiagnostic Test Light and Switch
- Warranty3 yr.
- StandardsUL, NFPA 101, NEC(R), OSHA
- Green Environmental AttributeProduct Contributes to Reducing Energy Consumption
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.