Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Emerg. Light, 9W, 12-1/2In H, 12In L, 9In W
- Item # 5YB71
- Mfr. Model # IND1254 SEL
- UNSPSC # 39111706
- Catalog Page # 600
- Shipping Weight 18.6 lbs.
- Item Emergency Light
- Input Voltage 120/277
- Watts @ 90 Minutes 54
- Lamp Watts 9
- Output Voltage 12VDC
- Width 9"
- Length 12"
- Height 12-1/2"
- Lamp Type Krypton
- Housing Material Thermoplastic
- Housing Color Gray/Navy
- Battery Type Lead Calcium
- Number of Lamps 2
- Head Lamps Adjustable Yes
- Emergency Illumination Time 90 min.
- Mounting Wall
- Operating Temp. Range 10 to 40 Degrees C
- Optional Guard 4PG64
- Includes Ready/Charge Lamp, Push Button
- Warranty 3 yr.
- Standards UL Listed Damp Location Listing
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item is restricted for international sale.
Need help finding replacement parts? Please use the list below or call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643)
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.