Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Emerg. Light, 12W, 16-3/4In H, 9In L, 18In W
- Item # 7D464
- Mfr. Model # ELT275
- UNSPSC # 39111706
- Catalog Page # 724
- Shipping Weight 74.25 lbs.
- Item Emergency Light
- Input Voltage 120/277
- Watts @ 90 Minutes 275
- Lamp Watts 12
- Output Voltage 12VDC
- Width 18"
- Length 9"
- Height 16-3/4"
- Lamp Type Incandescent
- Housing Material 18 ga. Steel
- Housing Color Tan
- Battery Type Lead Calcium
- Number of Lamps 2
- Head Lamps Adjustable Yes
- Emergency Illumination Time 90 min.
- Mounting Pole/Column/Wall/I-Beam/Unistrut
- Operating Temp. Range 16 to 32 Degrees C
- Optional Guard 4PG64
- Includes Ready/Charge Lamp, Push Button
- Warranty 2ACD2
- Standards UL Listed Meets UL 924, NFPA 101, NEC and OSHA Illumination Standards
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.