Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemDecorative Fluorescent Fixtures
- Fixture TypeLow Profile Wraparound
- Lamp Quantity3
- Lamp TypeF32T8
- Lamp Watts28
- Fixture Wattage85
- Description/Special FeaturesLow-profile wrap, 3-lamp
- Energy Star CompliantNo
- Lens TypeAcrylic
- Ballast TypeElectronic
- Ballast Quantity1
- Housing MaterialSteel
- Housing FinishWhite
- Suggested Lamp Item No.2ETU3
- Replacement Lens1VNR3
- Lamp IncludedNo
- Ambient Temp. Range0 to 104 Degrees F
- MountingSurface or Suspended
- StandardsUL listed to U.S. and Canadian Safety Standards. Optional: Canada CSA or Mexico NOM
Compliance and Restrictions
Displaying repair parts for model: LB 3 32 MVOLT 1/3 GEB10IS
Alternate Search Terms
- Ceiling Lighting Fixtures (1296)
- Fluorescent Lighting Fixtures (806)
- Ceiling Fluorescent Fixtures (573)
- Troffer Fixtures (351)
- Troffer Lighting Fixtures (351)
- Strip Lighting Fixtures (347)
- Decorative Lighting Fixtures (292)
- Strip Fluorescent Fixtures (209)
- Troffer Fluorescent Fixtures (170)
- Decorative Fluorescent Fixtures (116)
- Wraparound Lighting Fixtures (28)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.