Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Decorative Fluorescent Fixture, F32T8
- Item # 2PFV4
- Mfr. Model # RB232M WWGR
- UNSPSC # 39111501
- Catalog Page # 696
- Shipping Weight 5.77 lbs.
- ItemDecorative Fluorescent Fixtures
- Fixture TypeEconomy Low-Profile Wraparound
- Lamp Quantity2
- Lamp TypeF32T8
- Lamp Watts28
- Fixture Wattage58
- Voltage120 to 277
- Description/Special FeaturesOne Piece Channel/End Plate Design
- Ballast TypeElectronic
- Ballast Quantity1
- Housing FinishWhite
- Suggested Lamp Item No.2ETU3
- Lamp IncludedNo
- Ambient Temp. Range0 to 104 Degrees F
- StandardsUL and C-UL Listed
Compliance and Restrictions
- RB232M WWGR
Alternate Search Terms
- Lamp Fixtures (3613)
- Ceiling Lighting Fixtures (1429)
- Fluorescent Lighting Fixtures (958)
- Ceiling Fluorescent Fixtures (689)
- Electronic Ballasts (469)
- Troffer Fixtures (426)
- Troffer Lighting Fixtures (426)
- Strip Lighting Fixtures (409)
- Decorative Lighting Fixtures (296)
- Troffer Fluorescent Fixtures (264)
- Strip Fluorescent Fixtures (211)
- Decorative Fluorescent Fixtures (116)
- Wraparound Lighting Fixtures (27)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.