Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Security Lighting, 120/208/240/277V, 400W
- Item # 3JXC7
- Mfr. Model # KAD 400M SR3 TB SCWA SPD04 LPI
- UNSPSC # 39111605
- Catalog Page # 714
- Shipping Weight 37.55 lbs.
- ItemArea/Security Light Fixture
- Lamp TypeMetal Halide
- Voltage120 to 277
- Lamp Watts400
- Lens TypeTempered Glass
- Light DistributionType III
- Suggested Lamp Item No.6XV25
- Socket TypeMogul Base
- Housing MaterialDie Cast Aluminum
- MountingPole with 4" Arm
- Housing FinishDark Bronze Polyester Powder Paint
- IncludesMounting Arm and Hardware
- Description/Special FeaturesAttach with Tool-less Fasteners, Rotatable and Interchangeable
- StandardsUL Listed for Wet Locations, CSA Certified, IP65 Rated, Ballast Meets Efficiency Standards for EISA Regulations
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: CA.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.