Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Security Lighting, 120/208/240/277V, 400W
- Item # 3JXC6
- Mfr. Model # KAD 400M R3 TB SCWA SPD04 LPI
- UNSPSC # 39111605
- Catalog Page # 714
- Shipping Weight 39.85 lbs.
- Item Area/Security Light Fixture
- Lamp Type Metal Halide
- Voltage 120 to 277
- Lamp Watts 400
- Lens Type Tempered Glass
- Light Distribution Type III
- Length 17-1/2"
- Width 17-1/2"
- Height 7-1/8"
- Suggested Lamp Item No. 6XV25
- Series KAD
- Socket Type Mogul Base
- Housing Material Die Cast Aluminum
- Mounting Pole with 4" Arm
- Housing Finish Dark Bronze Polyester Powder Paint
- Includes Mounting Arm and Hardware
- Description/Special Features Ballast Meets Efficiency Standards for EISA Regulations
- Standards UL Listed for Wet Locations, CSA Certified, IP65 Rated
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: CA.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.