Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Circuit Selector, OnePassOCS, 480V, 5FT
- Item # 6LFK9
- Mfr. Model # OCS 480 05 WH M35
- UNSPSC # 39111520
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.59 lbs.
- Item Circuit Selector
- Type Reloc, OnePass OCS
- Voltage 480
- Description/Special Features Plug-in connection for open ceiling fixtures, offers quick installation of industrial fixtures plus the flexibility to relocate fixtures in the future. Patented components allow both fixtures and wiring to be installed at the same time or in one pass, significantly reducing labor, features a unique thumbslide action that allows you to choose the desired hot conductor(s) to energize each fixture in the field permit disconnecting the fixture without disrupting the power downstream. Enables all fixtures to be wired the same way, with the ability to select the appropriate circuit when the fixture is installed. For future changes, simply unplug the OCS and select a different circuit, White Cord
- Length (In.) 60
- Standards UL Listed
- Package Quantity 1
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.