Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Fixture, Roadway, 150w
- Item # 5YB46
- Mfr. Model # 115 15S RH 120 R2 DA
- UNSPSC # 39111603
- Catalog Page # 714
- Shipping Weight 16.95 lbs.
- Item Area/Roadway
- Lamp Type HPS
- Lamp Watts 150
- Voltage 120
- Lens Type Drop Acrylic
- Socket Type Mogul
- Housing Material Die-Cast Aluminum
- Housing Finish Painted Gray
- NEMA Light Distribution Type II
- Gasket Yes
- Suggested Lamp Item No. 2VAD7
- Suggested Photocell Item No. 6P006
- Lamp Included No
- Length 10"
- Width 13"
- Height 27"
- Series 115
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Lamp Fixtures (4127)
- Wet Location Lighting Fixtures (1057)
- Outdoor Lighting (694)
- Outdoor Lighting Fixtures (629)
- HID (High-Intensity Discharge) Lighting Fixtures (215)
- High-Pressure Sodium (HPS) Lighting Fixtures (165)
- Area Lighting Fixtures (157)
- High-Pressure Sodium (HPS) HID Fixtures (146)
- Roadway Lighting (68)
- Roadway Lighting Fixtures (68)
- Parking Lot lights (29)
- Street Lights (29)
- Cobrahead Roadway Lighting (16)
- HID (High-Intensity Discharge) Roadway Lighting (13)
- Roadway HID Fixtures (13)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.