Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Light, LED, 98W, Lumens 7000, Symmetric
- Item # 4ZDA1
- Mfr. Model # CSX1 LED 60C 700 40K T5M MVOLT SPA DDBXD
- UNSPSC # 39111605
- Catalog Page # 716
- Shipping Weight 44.45 lbs.
- ItemArea Light
- Housing FinishDark Bronze
- Housing MaterialDie Cast Aluminum
- Light DistributionType 5
- Lumens Per Watt83
- MountingSquare Pole
- Color Temp.4000K
- Lens MaterialAcrylic
- Temp. Range-40 to 40 Degrees C
- Rated Life100,000 hrs.
- Description/Special FeaturesIntegral Surge Protection
- StandardsIP66, UL Listed For Wet Locations
- LED Replacement For150W HPS/MH
- Green Environmental AttributeProduct Contributes to Reducing Energy Consumption
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionDesignLights Consortium (DLC)
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is DesignLights Consortium (DLC).
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
"Sturdy low-copper aluminum, single-piece die cast housing. Unique flow-through design allows for optimized thermal management through convective cooling. A metallic screen covers the top of the
housing, preventing debris build-up while allowing air-flow and natural cleaning of the light engine heat sink.
Modular design allows for ease of maintenance and future light engine upgrades. The LED driver and electronics are
thermally isolated from the heat-generating light engine ensuring long life. Housing is completely sealed against
moisture and environmental contaminants. Low profile design minimizes wind-loading."
In a nutshell: air flow over heat sinks. There are no fans in this LED light fixture.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.