Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Transfer System, Bulk, 50 Foot Reel
- Item # 6ANR7
- Mfr. Model # 970021-50
- UNSPSC # 40151524
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 405.0 lbs.
- ItemTransfer System
- TypeBulk, 50 Foot Reel
- Air Motor Size (In.)3.125" Dia.
- Pump Ratio5:1
- Container Size275 Gal.
- Consumption @ 100 PSI12 cfm
- Working Flow Max. (GPM)4.6 GPM
- Min. Air Inlet Pressure60 PSI
- Max. Air Inlet PSI120
- Outlet Pressure Max. (PSI)600 PSI
- Spout Length (In.)(Rigid/Curved) 9
- Air Inlet (In.)1/4 NPT
- Outlet Size1/2" NPTF
- Fluid In/Out NPT (F)1" NPTF / 1/2" NPTF
- Max. Output4.6 gpm
- Fluid Inlet Thread (In.)1 NPTF
- Fluid Outlet Thread (In.)1/2 NPTF
- For Use WithEngine Oil, Gear Oil, Hydraulic Fluid, and 100 Percent Antifreeze
- Includes275 Gallon Oval Oil Storage Tank, 5:1 Ratio Pump, 1/2" X 50' Hose Reel, Electronic Digital Meter, Fluid Level Gauge, Lockable Fill Cap, Air Filter/regulator
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.