Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemWheel Bearing Grease
- Size16 oz.
- Container TypeTub
- NLGI GradeNot Specified
- Flash Point410 Degrees F
- Dropping Point500 Degrees F
- Four-Ball Wear0.6mm
- Specific Gravity0.89
- Timken OK Load45 lb.
- Viscosity @ 40CNot Specified
- Viscosity @ 100C800
- ApplicationWheel Bearings, Disk Brakes, Chassis Lubrication, Virtually All Automotive, Industrial Applications
- StandardsNLGI GC-LB
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Alternate Search Terms
- Corrosion Inhibitors (764)
- Rust Inhibitors (717)
- Automotive Lubricants (361)
- Grease Lubricants (268)
- Lubricant Grease (259)
- Multipurpose Lubricants (213)
- Rust-Preventive Lubricants (168)
- Multipurpose Grease (112)
- Bearing Grease (106)
- Automotive Grease (81)
- High-Pressure Lubricants (76)
- High-Load Bearing Grease (32)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.