Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Lithium Grease, 16 Oz., White
- Item # 6NGW5
- Mfr. Model # L666
- UNSPSC # 15121902
- Catalog Page # 1290
- Shipping Weight 1.12 lbs.
- BaseLithium Complex/Petro
- Size16 oz.
- Container TypeTube
- NLGI GradeNot Specified
- Flash Point440 Degrees F
- Dropping Point360 Degrees F
- Four-Ball WearNot Specified
- Specific Gravity0.89
- Timken OK LoadNot Specified
- Viscosity @ 40CNot Specified
- Viscosity @ 100CNot Specified
- ApplicationLight to Medium Lubrication, Lubricates Rolling Parts, Linkages, Levers, Lubrication on All Types of Automotive, Trucks, Farm Equipment
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.