Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Chemical Capsule, Hammer In, 3/4 In, PK6
- Item # 21P650
- Mfr. Model # HMC-20-34
- UNSPSC # 31162105
- Catalog Page # 3011
- Shipping Weight 0.9 lbs.
- Item Chemical Capsule
- Type Hammer-In
- Material Polyester Resin
- Anchor Dia. 3/4"
- Rod Dia. 3/4"
- Drill Size 7/8"
- Min. Embedment 6"
- Min. Hole Depth 6"
- Curing Time 10-20 min.
- Mixing Ratio 7:1
- Mixing Steps mix with anchor
- Temp. Range (F) 23 to 86 Degrees
- Ultimate Tension in 4000 PSI Concrete (Lb.) 19960
- Container Type Glass Capsule
- Container Size 3/4 x 6"
- Characteristics Pre-measured Adhesive, can be double stacked, No installation tool required
- Application For Anchoring
- Application Time 10 min.
- For Use With rod or rebar
- Package Quantity 6
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: AK, GU, HI and PR.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.