Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Liquid-Tight Conduit, 3/4 In x 50ft, Black
- Item # 16R012
- Mfr. Model # ATX-12x50 BLK
- UNSPSC # 39121202
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 19.5 lbs.
- ItemFlexible Metallic Liquid Tight Conduit
- Conduit Size3/4"
- Length50 ft.
- Core MaterialCorrosion Resistant Flexible Steel
- Temp. Range-60 Degrees to 150 Degrees C
- StandardsWEEE Compliant, RoHS Compliant, UL 94-HB
- Inside Dia.0.820"
- Outside Dia.1.030"
- Bend Radius2-1/2"
- Jacket MaterialThermoplastic Rubber
- Special FeaturesExtreme Temperature. Utilizes the flexibility of standard LT core, thermoplastic rubber jacket is virtually unaffected by temperature extremes and contain no halogens. The material has a flammability rating of UL 94-HB and is UV stabilized.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.