Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Liquid-Tight Conduit, 1-1/2inx 50ft, Black
- Item # 16P987
- Mfr. Model # CEA-15x50 BLK
- UNSPSC # 39121202
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 44.0 lbs.
- ItemFlexible Metallic Liquid Tight Conduit
- Conduit Size1-1/2"
- Length50 ft.
- Core MaterialGalvanized Steel
- Temp. Range-40 Degrees to 80 Degrees C
- StandardsWEEE Compliant, RoHS Compliant
- Inside Dia.1.575"
- Outside Dia.1.865"
- Bend Radius4-1/2"
- Jacket MaterialFlame Retardation, Low Smoke and Toxicity Generation Thermoplastic Polyurethane
- Special FeaturesCore Contains String Packing Between The Helical Convolutions In Trade Sizes 3/8" Through 2". Acidic Gases Are Virtually Eliminated As Products Of Combustion. This Product Is Ideally Suited For Installation In Confined Or Enclosed Areas Where Construction Materials Must Have Limited Smoke, Low Flame Spread And Low Toxic Gas Emissions In The Event Of Fire. Such Applications Include Mass Transit Vehicles Where Cea Is Extensively Used For Wiring Harnesses Within And Under Passenger Rail Cars. Other Applications Include Use In Underground Subway Structures And Tunnels.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.