Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Liquid-Tight Conduit, 1 In x 100 ft, Gray
- Item # 5YH58
- Mfr. Model # LA-13x100 GRY
- NSN # 5975-00-956-6105
- UNSPSC # 39121420
- Catalog Page # 579
- Shipping Weight 82.0 lbs.
- ItemFlexible Metallic Liquid Tight Conduit
- Conduit Size1"
- Length100 ft.
- Core MaterialHot Dipped Galvanized Steel
- Temp. Range-4 Degrees to 140 Degrees F
- StandardsUL E29278, CSA LL18858, Conforms to UL ANSI/UL-360 For Liquid Tight Flexible Steel Conduit, WEEE Compliant, RoHS Compliant
- Inside Dia.1.041"
- Outside Dia.1.290"
- Bend Radius5-1/2"
- Jacket MaterialFlame Retardant PVC
- Special FeaturesThe 3/8 through 1-1/4 inch trade sizes are Square Lock formed and include an integral bonding strip of copper that is enclosed within the convolutions throughout their entire length, The 1-1/2 through 4-inch trade sizes are designed with a fully interlocked strip
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.