Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemAir-Operated Grease Gun
- Single Shot / Continuous ShotSingle Shot
- Grease Gun FillCartridge, Suction, Bulk
- Cartridge Capacity14-1/2 oz.
- Bulk Capacity16 oz.
- Nozzle Extension TypeFlex Hose
- Pressure Ratio40:1
- Pipe Length1-1/2"
- Hose Length30"
- Grease TypeUp to and Including NLGI Grade 2 Greases
- Air Input Range40 to 150 psi
- Air Inlet Size1/4" FNPS
- Tube ColorGray
- Tube MaterialSteel
- Tool Length17"
- Max. Operating PSI6000
- FeaturesFully Automatic, Continuous Operation and Variable Speed Trigger
- IncludesFiller Nipple and Bleeder Valve, Male Air Nipple and Hose Attachment Clip
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
This is not an item that we currently carry. However, for business customers, we offer a special order service for specific parts not stocked by Grainger. Please call us at 1-800-Grainger for more information regarding ordering this specific item. Thank you for using Grainger.com Ask & Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.