Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Welder Generators, CC/DC 225A 25V, 50-225A
- Item # 5JPH6
- Mfr. Model # K2343-3
- UNSPSC # 23171514
- Catalog Page # 3409
- Shipping Weight 582.0 lbs.
- ItemWelder Generators
- SeriesEagle 10,000 Plus
- Rated Output CC/DC225A @ 25V, 40%/ 210A @ 25V, 100%
- Amperage Range50 to 225
- Phase60 Hz
- Auxiliary Power (1 Phase)9.0 kW and 10.5 kW Surge
- Engine BrandKohler
- Start TypeElectric
- Height (In.)29.9
- Width (In.)21.5
- Depth (In.)42.3
- Features23 HP Kohler Gasoline Engine, 12 Gallon Fuel Tank, Totally Enclosed Case, 76.4 dBA sound level at 23 ft
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Engine-Driven Generators (236)
- Engine Driven Generators (232)
- Portable Welders (137)
- Stick Welders (98)
- MIG Welders (69)
- MIG (Metal Inert Gas) Welders (68)
- TIG Welders (62)
- TIG (Tungsten Inert Gas) Welders (61)
- Generator/Welders (38)
- Welder/Generators (38)
- Engine Driven Welders (37)
- Engine-Driven Welders (37)
- TIG Welder/Generators (6)
- MIG Welder/Generators (2)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.