Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemWelder/ Generator
- SeriesOutback 185
- Rated Output CC/DC100A DC/ 25V/ 100%130A DC/ 25V/ 60%150A DC/ 25V/ 20%
- Amperage Range50 - 185
- OCVMax. OCV At 3750 RPM80V RMS
- Engine BrandKohler
- Start TypeElectric
- Height (In.)25.6
- Width (In.)21.8
- Depth (In.)31.5
- FeaturesOutback 185 Features Low-Lift Grab Bars (Patent-Pending) For More Leverage For Lifting Unit On And Off Truck Beds, The 1-1/4 In. (32 Mm) Diameter Rugged Tube Frame Is Great For All-Around Sturdy Protection And Is The Largest Diameter Tube Frame In Its Class Also Features A 6.8 Gallon (25.7 Liter) Fuel Tank For Extended Run Times, Less Frequent Re-Fueling. The Outback 185 Also Has A Large Fuel Fill Opening For Easy Re-fueling, DC Welding With Up To 5/32 In. (4 Mm) Stick Electrode; Up To 185 Amps Of DC Output For Many Applications, Use The 5,700 Watts Peak (5,200 Watts Continuous) AC Generator Power For Many Uses, Including A Grinder, Work Lights, Pump, Motor Starting, Or Emergency Power
- ApplicationFor Service Trucks, Fence Contractors, Maintenance Crews, Farmers, Ranchers And Anyone Who Needs Portable DC Stick Welding And AC Generator Power, Perfect For Contractors, Maintenance And Repair, And Ranch/ Farm Use, Use For Welding Steel, Stainless Steel, Cast Iron Or Hardfacing Projects With Up To 5/32 In. (4 Mm) Stick Electrode
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Engines
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.