Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemWelder/ Generator
- Rated Output CC/AC250A AC/DC CC/ 25V/ 100%
- Rated Output CC/DC250A AC/DC CC/ 25V/ 100%
- Rated Output CV/DC250A DC CV/ 25V/ 100%
- Amperage Range50-250
- OCVMax OCV @ 3700 RPM 80V RMS
- Auxiliary Power (1 Phase)11,000
- Engine Brand23 HP CH23S OHV Gasoline Kohler
- Start TypeElectric
- Height (In.)29.9
- Width (In.)21.5
- Depth (In.)42.3
- Features250 amps for AC or DC stick and DC wire welding and XTra power with up to 11,000 watts peak for lights, grinders or high amperage equipment. AC/DC welding output for a broad range of stick electrode types. Excellent AC TIG welding with optional TIG Module and either a foot or hand Amptrol for aluminum and other alloy welding. MIG and flux-cored capable (with optional equipment). 6-pin connector and local/ remote switch for remote control operation. 11,000 Watts Peak Single-Phase AC Generator Power, and Peak for motor starting. 10,000 watts continuous power for generator, plasma cutter or inverter welder. Powered by Kohler Command 23 HP CH23S OHV Gasoline Engine. Combination electric fuel gauge and engine hour meter located on control panel. Easily check both fuel level and hour operation. Fuel gauge helps you virtually eliminate running low on fuel during critical jobs. Hour meter helps plan for scheduled engine maintenance. Large top fuel filler neck is easily accessed for refueling. Electric Start Switch for easy starts. Switch combines OFF, START, and IDLER functions into one simple, compact, easy to use switch. Oil drain valve (no tools required) with removable extension tube. 435 cold cranking amps with the Group 58 battery for extra starting capacity in sub-zero temperatures. Approved by Canadian Standards Association (CSA). Manufactured under a quality system certified to ISO 9001 requirements.
- ApplicationUsed In Construction, Maintenance And Repair, Ranch/Farm Applications
- IncludesRanger 250 GXT Welder/ Generator
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Our K2382-4 Ranger Welder/Generator will operate your K1297 and MIG welder on DC power, but cannot on AC power.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.