Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- IgnitorManual (Striker included)
- Flame TypeAdjustable
- Propane Btus per Hour500,000
- CharacteristicsThe Inferno Torch Features Up To 500,000 BTU Output, Solid Brass Valve For Flame Adjustment Offers Superior Durability And Long Life, 10 Ft. Liquid Propane (Lp) Gas Hose Is CSA Approved, Lightweight Torch Head Is Designed With Extremely Strong Yet Lightweight Steel, Ensuring Easier Operation Than Heavy Cast Iron Competitors, Long Plastic Handle Cover Minimizes Heat Transfer To User During Operation, Works With 20, 50 Or 100 lb. Propane Cylinders
- ApplicationUses Include Home, Farm, Industrial And Construction Applications, Including Road Surface Repair, Paint Removal, Burning Brush, Weeds And Stumps, Melting Snow And Ice, Heating Frozen Pipes, Roof Repair And Much More
- Includes10 ft. LP Gas Hose, Flint Striker
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.