Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Tig Welder, Invertec, , 6-200A DC, 115V
- Item # 12C080
- Mfr. Model # K2671-1
- UNSPSC # 23171519
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 60.0 lbs.
- ItemTig Welder
- Output Range (Amps)6 to 200DC
- Rated Output200A
- Amps AC6-200A DC
- Duty Cycle150A/16V/40% TIG, 110A/24.4V/35% STICK
- Input (Amps)115V/1/50/60
- Input Voltage115/230V Auto Reconnect
- Overall Height (In.)15
- Overall Width (In.)8.5
- Overall Depth (In.)19
- FeaturesPrecision Arc Performance, Added Stick Crisp Mode For Exceptional Fleetweld(R) 5p And 5p Plus (E6010) Performance, Improved Tig Starting. Now Starts Dc Negative To Maintain A Sharp Tungsten, Adjustable DC Strike Mode Allows Adjustment Of A Hotter Or Colder
- ApplicationMaintenance, Production Fabrication, Motorsports, Aerospace, Nuclear Piping and Shipbuilding
- IncludesInvertec(R) V205-T DC (115/230/1/50/60)
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.