Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemTig Welder
- SeriesPrecision TIG
- Output Range (Amps)2 to 340
- Rated Output275A
- Amps AC2-340A
- Duty Cycle275A/31V/40%
- Input (Amps)460/575/1/60
- Input Voltage575V
- Overall Height (In.)31
- Overall Width (In.)22
- Overall Depth (In.)26
- FeaturesPatented Micro-Start Technology Delivers Extremely Stable Low Amperage Starting, Welding And Cratering For Both AC And DC Welding, Selectable Welding Modes Such As High Frequency, Scratch Start, And Touch Start Tig, Higher Duty Cycles 275A At 40% Duty Cyc
- ApplicationAutomotive/Motorsports, Vocational Schools, Home/Shop, General Fabrication
- IncludesPrecision TIG 275 (460/575/1/60) Stick TIG Welder
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.