Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
TIG Welder, Precision TIG 225 Series, Input Voltage: 460/575VAC, TIG, Stick
- Item # 12C076
- Mfr. Model # K2533-2
- UNSPSC # 23171519
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 202.0 lbs.
- ItemTIG Welder
- SeriesPrecision TIG 225
- Input Voltage460/575VAC
- Welding ProcessesTIG, Stick
- Weight192 lb.
- Rated Output90A@23.4V, 100%
- Input (Amps)18/15A
- Overall Height20.7"
- Overall Width14.5"
- Overall Depth25.6"
- ApplicationAutomotive/Motorsports, Vocational Schools, Home/Shop, General Fabrication
- FeaturesMicro-start(TM) Technology Delivers Extremely Stable Low Amperage Starting, Welding and Cratering for AC and DC Welding, TIG Pulser Optimal Heat Input Control Results in Reduced Warping and Burnth
- IncludesPrecision TIG(R) 225 (208/230/1/60), Torch Parts Storage Compartment, Torch Hanger, 10 ft. (3.0 m) Work Cable & Clamp, Removable Lift Eye, 9 ft. (2.7 m) Input Power Cord with NEMA 6-50P Plug, NEMA 6-50R Receptacle, TIG Procedure Guide, GTAW (TIG) Handbook
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.