Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Stick Welder, 225AC/125DC, 230V, 50A, OCV 79
- Item # 5JPG3
- Mfr. Model # K1297
- UNSPSC # 23171508
- Catalog Page # 3404
- Shipping Weight 117.0 lbs.
- ItemStick Welder
- SeriesAC/DC 225/125
- Amps AC225AC/125DC
- Rated Output225AC/125DC
- Input Voltage230
- Input (Amps)50/36
- Output Range (Amps)40-225 Amps AC / 30-125 Amps DC
- Duty CycleAC 225A @ 25V, 20% / DC 125A @ 25V, 20%
- Output Amps @20% Duty Cycle225/125
- Overall Width (In.)17-1/4
- Welding Amp Range High225
- ApplicationFor Home, Farm, Shop, Repair and Maintenance, Build Up Welding, Light Fabrication
- Welding Amp Range Low30
- Welding Range (Amps AC)30-225
- Welding Range (Amps DC)30-125
- Overall Depth (In.)12
- Overall Height (In.)24
- Includes6 Foot Input Power With 6-50P Plug, Electrode Holder And Work Clamp With Cable
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- AC/DC Welders (20)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.