Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Engine Driven Welder, Vantage Series, 12,000W, Perkins, Diesel
- Item # 12C074
- Mfr. Model # K2508-7
- UNSPSC # 23171508
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 2154.0 lbs.
- Item Engine Driven Welder
- Series Vantage
- Rated Output CC/DC DC Constant Current 400A/36V/100%, 450A/32V/100%, 30-500A, DC Pipe Current 300A/32V/100%, 40-300A, Touch Start TIG Range 250A/30V/100%, 20-250A, Arc Gouge 400/36V/100%, 90-450A, Single Dial, Continuous Control 60V DC Max OCV At 1880 RPM
- Continuous Auxiliary Power 11,000W
- Peak Auxiliary Power 12,000W
- Phase 1 & 3
- Engine Brand Perkins
- Fuel Type Diesel
- Includes Medium Welder Trailer (K2636-1), Duo-Hitch 2". (51 mm) Ball/Lunette Eye Hitch (included), Fender and Light Kit (K2639-1), Cable Rack (K2640-1), Cable Connectors - two (K2487-1), Electrode Cable 3/0, two 50 ft. (15.3 m) lengths (K2485-3, Electrode Cable 3/
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.