Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemMultiprocess Welder
- SeriesPower MIG
- Amps AC5-350
- Input Voltage208/230V
- Input (Amps)29
- Rated Output300A/32V60%
- FeaturesPower Mig(R) When you need more than just a MIG machine, the POWER MIG(R) 350MP is a 3 in 1 welder that delivers more welding processes - Excellent stick welding, TIG, MIG and flux-cored with advanced processes such as Power Mode(R) and Pulse-on-Pulse(R)
- ApplicationMetal Fabrication, Maintenance and Repair, Autobody, Light Industrial
- FunctionMIG, Pulsed, Flux-Cored, Stick, TIG
- Overall Height (In.)31.8
- Overall Width (In.)18.9
- Overall Depth (In.)38.8
- Includes300 Gun 15 ft. (4.5 m), .035/.045 in. (0.9/1.2 mm) Drive Rolls and Guide for Steel, Gas Regulator and Hose, Work Clamp and Cable, 230V Input Cord and Plug, 115V AC Auxiliary Power Receptacle, Lockable Storage Compartment with Tool Tray
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.