Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemMultiprocess Welder
- Phase1 & 3
- Amps AC5-275 amps DC
- Input Voltage28-31V
- Input (Amps)208/230/460/575
- Rated Output275A/31V/35%, 250A/30V/60%, 200A/28V/100%
- FeaturesFor Stick and DC TIG Welding, The Invertec(R) V275-S power source is ideal for the rigors of the construction site. IP23S rated and equipped with weather resistant features, this Stick and TIG power source is designed for outdoor use. Up to 275 amps of output gives you access to a greater number of stick electrodes, and outstanding 6010 performance, The Invertec(R)V275-S is available as a single unit or mounted in 4-pack or 8-pack racks for convenience on the construction site. Standard features such as selectable Hot Start and adjustable Arc Force provide a level of arc control you won't find anywhere else in this class of machine, Truly outstanding E6010 and E7018 performance using up to 7/32" diameter electrodes that enables both whip and drag techniques for a variety of construction and fabrication applications, Touch-Start TIG(R) design permits the DC TIG welding arc to be established without high frequency starting, Air Carbon Arc cutting and gouging with up to 3/16" (4.8 mm) diameter carbon electrode, Adjustable Arc Force and a two-position Hot Start switch provide a level of arc control you won't find in comparable machines.
- ApplicationConstruction Sites, Fabrication Shops
- FunctionStick, TIG, Gouging
- Overall Height (In.)13.6
- Overall Width (In.)9
- Overall Depth (In.)20.25
- IncludesInvertec V275-S Stick/ TIG Welder With Plugs
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.