Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Multiprocess Welder, Invertec Series, Input Voltage: 34V, Stick, DC TIG, MIG, Flux-Cored, Gouging
- Item # 12C059
- Mfr. Model # K1728-6
- UNSPSC # 23171508
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 81.0 lbs.
- ItemMultiprocess Welder
- Phase1 & 3
- Input Voltage34V
- Amps AC5-425 amps DC
- Input (Amps)200-208/230/380-145/460/575
- Rated Output350A/34V/60% Duty Cycle
- OCV80V DC
- FeaturesThe Versatile V350-Pro Is Ready For Almost Any Welding Job In Shop Or Outdoor Environments, Exceptional Multi-Process Fabrication Welding, CC Stick Soft, CC Stick Crisp, DC Tig, CV Wire For Mig And Metal-Cored CV Innershield(R) And Outershield(R) Flux-cored
- ApplicationMetal Fabrication, Construction, Structural Fabrication, Schools and Training, Facilities Maintenance and Repair
- FunctionStick, DC TIG, MIG, Flux-Cored, Gouging
- Overall Height (In.)14.8
- Overall Width (In.)13.3
- Overall Depth (In.)27.8
- IncludesFactory Model (K1728-6 with Twist Mate(R) Cable Receptacles)
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.